Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad

    It's my dad's birthday today! One awesome thing about our dad is his hilarious way of nicknaming everyone (and everything) around him. For example, I am Fofans. Lucy is Poohey. Nick is Tiny, Bunny, Tiny-Tutak-the-Famous-Eskimo-Hunter, Nikolaev-the-Famous-Russian-Choreographer and Bundley-Joe-Cool-Rad-Dude-Nick. My dad even calls his favorite fleece "Reddie." I love his nicknames (or should I say code names?) and slang; he always makes us laugh. He also loves to travel out west, grows his own tomatoes and has an amazing answering machine message. We love you, Daddy!
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/04/happy-birthday-dad.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive