Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Be back soon...

    Like this studious-looking dude, I am swamped with work this week. Barg. Lucy and Paul are also graduating from med school this weekend (!), and my grandmother and aunt are flying over from England -- lots of excitement! So, my dear readers, I must take a short break from blogging. If you are in a curious mood, however, I warmly invite you to check out some archives, such as love-themed posts or people flying or this pretty polaroid. It's also fun to look at fun photos or hear a weird psychiatry story. At any rate, hope you have a wonderful week, and see you soon! xoxo

    (Illustration by Spoon Studio, via Happy Cavalier)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/05/be-back-soon.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive