Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy birthday, Nick!

    This week of posts is dedicated to my little brother, Nick, who turns 25 today! He has a quirky sense of humor and a great appreciation of the way things work. He especially enjoys watches, biking, environmental friendliness, traveling, European style and cool ladies.

    This week, we will get inside Nick's head and see what it's like to be him. I will choose photography and design that I think he'd like. Nick can let me know how well I do, and Sarah Wilson will hopefully weigh in, too, since she often knows Nick better than he knows himself.

    Happy birthday, Nick! You are the best little brother ever!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/07/happy-birthday-nick.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive