Friday, September 11, 2009

Sujatha: "My Secret to a Happy Marriage"

    I thought long and hard about the marriage tip. Again and again, I came back to this scripture: "Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud. Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable. Love does not keep a record of wrongs, love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and it's faith, hope and patience, never fail." We've tried to practice this in our most difficult times, and it has always worked.

    -- Sujatha and Paul Kalanithi, my sister's husband's parents, who have one of the loveliest, sweetest and funniest marriages I've ever seen.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2009/09/sujatha-secret-to-happy-marriage.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive