Monday, October 19, 2009

Rules for My Unborn Son

    Have you read the fantastic blog 1001 Rules for My Unborn Son by Walker Lamond? He reveals everyday maxims about how to be a great man, such as:

    * Thank the bus driver.
    * There's no better remedy than a dip in the ocean.
    * Always keep a good joke handy.
    * Offer to carry a woman's bags, especially your mother's.
    * Have a signature dish.
    * Be cool to the younger kids; reputations are built over a lifetime.

    Well, exciting news: Walker has now written a beautiful bookbased on his blog, which comes out on October 27th. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek, and it's heartbreakingly sweet and wise. (I'll admit, it made me tear up a little!) Congratulations, Walker! xo
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2009/10/rules-for-my-unborn-son.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive