Thursday, May 12, 2011

Candida Höfer – Libraries

    This is second part of a two-part post on German photographer Candida Höfer. For background and biographical information see part one below. This post shows some of her splendid library shots from around the world. A book containing 137 colour plates of her library series, with an introduction by Umberto Eco, was published in 2005.


    Biblioteca di Belle Arti Milano I

    Biblioteca do Palacio dos Marquese de Fronteira Lisboa I

    Bibliothèque Administrative de la Ville de Paris I

    Bibliothéque de la Sorbonne Paris I

    Biblioteca Marucelliana Firenze IV

    Biblioteca Riccardiana Firenze I

    Biblioteca Uffizi Firenze II

    Archivo di Stato Napoli I

    Biblioteca Girolmini Napoli III

    Biblioteca Nazionale Napoli III

    Biblioteca de la Real Academia de la Lengua, Madrid

    Bibliotheque Nationale de France

    Handelingenkamer Tweede Kamer der Staten-Generaal Den Haag III

    Trinity College Library, Dublin
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2011/05/candida-hofer-libraries.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive