Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Joint

    Recently I decided to change the colors of my bathroom.
    and since the tattoo girls works at a place that sells paint, she gets some good deals. So I lucked out when one of the cans of the "good" paint was in the color I wanted.

    Now most of the rooms in my house are very bold colors. So its different that I went with Charcoal gray and light gray for my colors. Accent color black.

    Normally I can paint an entire room in a day. that is trim and all.
    But in the last couple of years I just havent been able to do that.
    So this time I painted the cabinets first then the walls. Different weekends.

    So before I could start painting the walls I had to move out everything and the furniure.

    The morning I was going to start the sportsman offered to help move stuff. Freakin surprise. He never volunteers. Now he will help if I ask him. So thats good.

    Anyways on this particular morning he got caught up in some sports show on tv. So as you can guess he did NOT help me move stuff.
    Anyways as I am moving shit out, I find this pill bottle that falls from behind a cabinet.

    Hmmmmm, I think what is this.
    Then I open it.
    and I realize that it is.
    Surprise Surpise. I find a joint.
    I of course sniff it. Take in a deep breath. and then

    I toss it quickly into the toilet and flush it.
    So sad I know.

    I just did not want the sportsman to come in or the soccerboy and see me standing there holding it.
    Since I would never tell my son that doing any drugs is ok. and the sportsman would definately not be cool with it. Even after the fact.

    You see, I have anxiety issues, and back when I was seeing MR.Big he gave me some pot as to possibly help out my anxiety issues.

    When in the end all it did was stress me more. I was more worried about having some kind of allergic reaction, due to my current health condition (Lupus).

    So I hide it away for a just in case and then forgot it was there.
    Kinda funny really when you think about it.
    Who gets stressed while smoking pot?
    Only me.
    Told you I was super freakin "Special"
     
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2011/07/joint.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive