Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My News: Glamour Magazine

    My dolls, you are all so lovely and supportive and wonderful! Thank you again for being so enthusiastic about my long-awaited news. I hope it isn't totally boring compared to your guesses of my getting married, having a baby and joining the Today Show. (That would be awesome.)

    So, I'm excited to tell you that I'm the new relationships blogger for Glamour Magazine. My blog, Smitten, will cover relationships, dating, sex, travel, food, culture and lifestyle. I'll be posting 8 times a day (whew), and there are some really funny series in the works.

    Glamour's new website will launch tomorrow (a day later than planned) -- I'll let you know when it goes up.

    Thank you so much, my lovelies! Joannaxo
    * Hopefully someday soon I'll have those announcements, too.

    (Photo via Tumblr)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-news-glamour-magazine.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive