Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

    Happy Father's Day to my dad (far right). Whenever I think of hanging out with my dad, I think of hilarious moments. For example, when we went on family road trips, we kids would always have our noses buried in books, so whenever we'd drive by something beautiful, he'd simply yell, "View!" He also taught us the genius of big family lunches (with spicy soups) and adventurous bike rides. I love you. xo

    P.S. Is my dad's wavy hair not totally rad?
    P.P.S. Is my uncle wearing a top hat?
    P. P.P.S. Is my grandfather wearing Groucho Marx glasses? (If so, awesome. If not, even awesomer.)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-father-day.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive