Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pretty things

    Oh man, I just had my first (or third) pregnancy meltdown. I got super stressed over nothing and called Alex in tears, who was very sweet and thankfully did not write me off as crazy. Pregnancy hormones can really do a number on an otherwise regular person! On a happier note, here are two pretty things I've been thinking about lately...
    Recently I've seen a few women wearing simple gold wedding rings by themselves (without engagement rings). I think it's such a chic, beautiful look, don't you?
    Also, how pretty are these braids? Perfectly messy and lovely.

    (Top photo by Our Labor of Love)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2010/04/pretty-things.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive