Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Card Party

    I have been getting the CUTEST birthday cards today, which is a treat because I love stationery. Seeing my obvious excitement about all things enveloped, Morgan said, "Why don't you post your cards and throw a little party on your blog?!"

    This, my friends, is that party.

    This card arrived today from Colby's dad Douglas, who is an artist. (He is also a trivia genius and knows the birthday of every president and pretty much every person he's ever met.) This card was so sweet and unexpected! I love it.

    This card was from my mom. The inside says, "I'll never forget."

    (Card at top from Morgan)

    Thank you, everyone!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/01/card-party.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive