Monday, January 1, 2007

Girl Stays Home For New Year's, Bakes Cookies


    This just in: I decided to stay home this New Year's Eve. And it was great.

    I’ve always secretly dreaded all the New Year’s hype. In fact, I can only remember liking one New Year's my whole life, when I kissed a guy I had crushed on for ages. This year, my apartment felt really cozy, and I really wanted to just cuddle up for a quiet night in. When I told Bean my plan to stay in, he said, “I wish I had that kind of courage.” Aside from being a homebody, apparently I am also brave!

    So, while at home last night, I watched this...



    And baked these...



    And called them...












    Hope you had a Happy New Year, too!

    (Top photo by Corey Arnold)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/01/girl-stays-home-for-new-year-bakes.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive