Friday, June 22, 2007

Hamish Buys a Key Ring

    My uncle Hamish (here, with his wife Hal) lives in a little town in England. Here's his hilarious report of a recent ebay transaction....

    Wrote Hamish:
    "I bought a horribly garish key ring for my bike a week ago, paid for it immediately and received nothing, so I sent a note saying that if it didn’t arrive pretty soon, negative feedback would be on the way. Check out the guy’s response...'Dont worry about the bad feed back its on its way and i emailed you saying postman eva robbed it or your trying it on. My wife has resent you one and it will be the last one as this time i have proof off postage get what i mean. so eva you carnt robb me again or the postman carnt'"

    Heehee, love those Brits....Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/06/hamish-buys-key-ring.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive