Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One Sentence

    Sometimes you need a website you can surf to when you need a break. Postsecret is still great, but a new favorite is One Sentence. True stories, told in one sentence. Some examples...

    * I conduct job interviews for a living and nothing gives me a better sense of wielding karma than giving the job to the nervous kid instead of the better qualified arrogant prick.
    * She’s ruined half of my music library for me.
    * It’s been so long that I don’t even look down your street anymore.

    What would you say in one sentence, dear readers?
    (Illustrations by Hope Gangloff)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/06/one-sentence.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive