Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tina Fey rules


    During her Golden Globe acceptance speech, Tina Fey called out her internet haters. Hilarious. Everyone gets cranky comments sometimes. I used to get sad about it, but my mom made me feel better. And I've realized that it's just part of blogging. If critics are to be believed, I'm annoyingly chipper and my marriage will last five years tops, Courtney is self-centered, my other blog friend needs to pluck her eyebrows, and Kate Miss is an idiot for not liking one of the Jenny Lewis songs. C'est la vie.

    Have you ever gotten a salty blog comment?

    (Video via I Heart You)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2009/01/tina-fey-rules.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive