Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My sister just drove through a rainbow.

    This morning, I got the coolest call from my sister. "I just drove through a rainbow!" she said, freaking out. She was driving to work in San Francisco and felt like she was almost passing under the arch. The rainbow was on her side, almost moving with her. "It was crazy!" she told me. "I was like, Oh my God! I was looking around to the other people in cars and thinking, Are you seeing this?!" Then the rainbow faded away over a lake. "I felt like I was going to see a bunch of Care Bears or something," she said. Awesome, right? Have you ever seen a giant rainbow?

    P.S. An awesome rainbow wedding photo!

    (Photos from Pennsylvania and Missouri)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-sister-just-drove-through-rainbow.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive