Saturday, March 31, 2007

Paul Turns 30!

    My new brother-in-law Paul turns thirty this weekend, which is very fitting for family week (thanks, Paul!). To celebrate his old age, we went to the Drambuie Den on 14th Street, where we drank tons and then lit the drinks on fire.
    Paul makes Lucy laugh a lot. Sometimes she laughs until she cries!
    Ryan lights up the Drambuie, just the way Paul taught him.
    Every time I hang out with Paul and Lucy a drink is somehow spilled on my foot.
    Robin and Paul heart each other.
    Last September, Paul also married my sister.

    I love you, Paul! I am so happy you are in our family!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/03/paul-turns-30.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive