Friday, March 2, 2007

Thank you!

    Wow. I am completely blown away....

    My favorite illustrator, James Noel Smith, sent in a package of illustrations for bene today. He lives with his wife and daughter in Tennessee and draws gorgeous illustrations in the old barn behind his house. He is the best and so much fun to work with. Anyway, he told me that he was going to include a surprise in the package; I figured it would be some candy or nuts or something...but when I got into the office this morning and opened up the package, I was shocked and amazed to find that he had included one of the Ferrari illustrations that I loved so much from his collection. I still can't believe it -- what an incredibly unexpected and beautiful surprise. I am so thrilled. Thank you so much, James! I can't thank you enough!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/03/thank-you.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive