Friday, March 9, 2007

Wait...am I in a reality show?

    Last week, I went to a great press dinner at an apartment in Nolita. We were about to sit down for the first course when in walked Gail, judge of Top Chef! I was super psyched. She honed in on the food during the meal. Meanwhile, I snapped this paparazzi shot of her when I went to the bathroom. (She's the third woman on the right, above)

    Then, this week, we went to a magazine party at MoMA and saw our man Tim Gunn, mentor on Project Runway. I lurve him, and after drinking four glasses of Champagne on an empty stomach, took this shot of him watching me take this shot.

    Then Lina, our boss Geri, her boyfriend David and I took a wobbly, giggly tour of the exhibitions.
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/03/waitam-i-in-reality-show.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive