Friday, July 11, 2008

Celtics Sign Patrick O'Bryant, Orville Redenbacher


    The Celtics have signed former 2006 Lottery pick Patrick O'Bryant to an undisclosed one year deal. In a related story, I Heart Celtics has purchased an undisclosed amount of popcorn to donate to the interior of an undisclosed new player's car....



    As they say, "Hey look I told 'em I said yo. I want a strawberry shortcake. He like, I gotta go get a Christmas tree. I said, ok, ill put this popcorn on yo Christmas tree."

    The Golden State Warriors ladies and gentlemen. Hooray English.

    I'm send you a bill too dog.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/07/celtics-sign-patrick-o-orville.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive