Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home Inspiration: Quiet Bedroom

    I always hear (through feng shui, etc.) that a bedroom should be reserved for sleeping -- not computer work, reading books or flipping through piles of magazines. Well, I guess I'm a really bad feng-shui-er because my room is chock full of work papers and reading material. No wonder I have trouble sleeping.

    Well, this bedroom is really inspiring. I'd love a my room like this, with a pretty pillow, wooden sidetable (oh, that curl!), modern lamp, wire chair and healthy stack of Penguin books.

    (Find similar pillows from Jill Bent here and here. Photo by Lucas Allen, via Please Sir)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/07/home-inspiration-quiet-bedroom.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive