Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Delonte's crib is an unpacked efficiency



    Delonte West seems upset, and he's pretty convinced he won't be in Seattle long. Could he be the point guard support the Celtics are looking for?

    Delonte told the Seattle Times today:

    All of my stuff in my apartment in Seattle is still packed up, I haven't even unpacked my stuff. I still got a month-to-month efficiency here. It's still in bags. I haven't necessarily been welcomed with open arms. I thought they would tell me to go to the D-League with [Mickael] Gelabale. I'm not even getting in the rotation in practice.


    Typically a jovial character with a touch of sexual deviance, Delonte is clearly not living the Jim Jone's-listenin', Popeyes chicken-eatin', white suit-wearin' lifestyle he was back in Boston. The guy hasn't even gotten himself a decent apartment up in the Pacific Northwest. He talks as if his future in Seattle will be very short-lived, and I know at least one guy writing this post that would sure as hell want Delonte back on his favorite team: me.

    As far as D-West not even playing in practice: What the hell? I mean, who in his right mind plays Earl Watson AND Damien Wilkins over the Sultan of Sex Delonte West? Not me. Not Doc. Not that poor chick over at St. Joes...

    Listen Danny, you can wait all you want for Sam Cassell, or you can sack up and finagle Delonte away from Seattle. If you package Pollard, a box of Chris Herron's Dunkin Donuts, and Lucky's (hopefully) expiring contract, you might just be able to pull it.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/01/delonte-crib-is-unpacked-efficiency.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive