Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mothers, Lock Up Your Daughters: Cassell Signs With Celtics



    A free agent begging to be bought out to join the Celtics? I never thought I would write those words in my lifetime.

    Say what you want about what he does to the average age of the Celtics, Rondo's confidence, or his well-documented resemblance to an extra-terrestrial: Sam Cassell is a Celtic, and I am glad.

    No longer will I need watch through my trembling fingers Eddie House handle the ball, dribbling back and forth aimlessly near the half court line until the shot clock is down to 6 before jacking up a three (which usually goes in, but still). No longer will Gabe Pruitt be our second best ball-handler.

    Cassell can dribble, pass, and score. Although I'm still a bit pissed after his flagrant foul on Rondo (who without a doubt is I Heart Celtics' consensus favorite Celtic), this is a good addition for this team, and a steal for the money.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/03/mothers-lock-up-your-daughters-cassell.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive