Monday, May 19, 2008

New Cup of Jo Feature: Home Inspiration Photos

    Also, I'd like to introduce a new Cup-of-Jo feature, my dolls!

    Since Alex is moving into my apartment, we'll be changing around the furniture, painting the living room (from green to cream), deciding where to hang our art, and getting a few new pieces. Exciting and so much to do!

    Over the past few months, I've been putting together a folder with home photos I find inspirational, and I'll be posting a few each day until our house is ready to share with you. Here's the first set...Don't you love well-placed books and photographs, as well as frames that lean against the wall instead of being hung up?

    (These photos of Ruth Ansel's picture hangings were taken by James Danziger.)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-cup-of-jo-feature-home-inspiration.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive