Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Smell like a library.

    I'm really, really bad at picking out perfume. I can't tell what smells good and what doesn't, and when I'm drawn to something, Lina usually tells me it smells like a grandma.

    So I was thrilled to discover the I Hate Perfume collection, where the scents recall real experiences, versus a random mix of flowers and musks. They're not only beautifully designed (look at that typography!) but also surprisingly nutty. Yahoo!

    For example, In the Library smells like "a signed first edition of a favorite novel, Russian and Moroccan leather bindings, worn cloth and a hint of wood polish." Winter smells like "a field of untouched new fallen snow, hand-knit woolen mittens covered with frost, a hint of frozen forest and sleeping earth." And To See a Flower smells like "spring flowers (hyacinth, daffodils, jonquils & crocuses), green shoots, wet dirt and a bit of moss."
    (Via Miss Jane)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/05/smell-like-library.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive