Thursday, October 18, 2007

House swap

    I've always loved to travel, but I have a limited income. So I was thrilled this year to discovered the genius of housing swaps. In Paris, my mom and I swapped apartments for a pretty apartment in the fourteenth. For our Berlin trip, Alex and I are swapping with the lovely apartment pictured here. (Check it out!!!)

    Some friends say they'd be nervous about people messing up their stuff, but I feel like you can get a good sense of people through their emails. Now when we travel, I feel like more of an insider in the foreign city. Plus, we can spend the money we saved on fabulous dinners, museum tickets and boutique shopping. I would highly recommend it...
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/10/house-swap.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive