Saturday, October 20, 2007

I love Worcester!


    JK. Its the buttcrack of New England as evident by the the Celtics pre-season game at the Worecester Centrum against the Nets on Friday that was cancelled at half-time because water was leaking through the floor from the hockey rink. To stop the passionate Worecester fans from rioting, the Celtics players and coaches spent 20 minutes signing autographs and taking pictures on the floor after the cancellation.
    While most fans were irrate, I was actually quite pleased for a few reasons:
    1) Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter, Nenic Kristic were not even at the game. Im not sure if they feared for their safety or are just total man-ginas. Needless to say the Nets starting line-up looked more fit for High School Musical 2 than the NBA . The most high profile players were Josh Boone and Mateen Cleaves. I would have rather had Jason Collins sit on my head for 24 minutes.I was happy to leave.
    2) They refunded all tickets. Regardless of the cancellation, I would have been pissed to have paid money to see this game.
    3) I got this sweet picture of Doc Rivers. I blew this up and put it on my wall. That is not true, but it does make for a good photoshopping template.


    4) The players were slipping all over the court. As much as I was enjoying the KG Jason Collins match-up, with a roster loaded with older or injury prone players (Tony Allen, Perk, etc..), I was willing to cut my evening short to ensure the future of the team. I didnt want Scal to pull a hammy.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-love-worcester.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive