Friday, April 25, 2008

Etsy Friday: Ma Petite Amy

    I'm not the best vintage shopper. When I go to a flea market, I never seem to find the gems that everyone else does. Also, it smells weird.

    So I'm overjoyed at Etsy's growing collection of amazingly curated vintage shop! Here on Cup of Jo, we've highlighted Ramona Vintage, ShopGoodGrace and Ultra Retro (which, sadly, closed recently).

    Today, it's my pleasure to introduce Ma Petite Amy, a Vancouver-based shop offering sundresses, 1970's secretary dresses, and blouse-y tops. (She also uses belts to great effect.) I'm obsessed with this shop, and I'm sure you'll love it, too -- just don't buy everything before I do!
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/04/etsy-friday-ma-petite-amy.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive