Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shaq Freestyle Diss Fallout!!!

    Two of the best quotes ever from Shaq regarding the hilarious diss track:


    Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!


    QUOTE #1: "Everyone that knows Shaq knows two things about me: One, that I'm a rapper, and two, that I'm a comedian. When I played with Kobe, me, him, Brian Shaw, J.R. Rider, we had freestyle sessions all the time. ... all in fun and we said crazier stuff than that. If I hurt anyone's feelings, I apologize."

    Freestyle sessions with Kobe, Brian Shaw and @#$@!%^@#$%^ JR Rider!?!?!? There has to be footage of this out there somewhere. This is more historic than the legendary Duane Allman with Derek & the Dominos jam. It simply has to see the light of day.


    QUOTE #2:
    "I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MC's do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."



    No truer words have ever been spoken. "That's what MC's do...They freestyle when called upon." What a great metaphor for life- it's meaning is much like Shaman Philip Jackson's favorite, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Meaning, if you're a true MC, and life hands you a mic, son, you better be freestyling.

    Now, moving forward, how can Kobe NOT respond with a diss track of his own? He's an MC, too, according to Shaq, but will he be man enough to freestyle when called upon!?!?

    STAY TUNED!!!!!

    Update: Here's the Vlade diss Shaq was talking about.


    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/06/shaq-freestyle-diss-fallout.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive