Monday, June 23, 2008

Somebody Pinch me! Shaq Slams Kobe in Hilarious Freestyle.


    This video is so funny it hurts. As if all the "I guess we can stop comparing Kobe to MJ" headlines weren't embarrassing enough, here we find Shaq ripping Kobe a part with drunken pot-shots, while free-styling in a NYC night club. Im sorry , did I mention Shaq was FREESTYLING IN A NYC NIGHTCLUB! His rant consists of him repeatedly asking Kobe 'How his ass tastes now' and at one point he even alludes to Kobe ruining his marriage, 'I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced'. Meanwhile ESPN is trying so desperately hard to instigate another Kobe/Shaq feud when its sooo obvious that they hate each other. This story was so fluffy that their breaking coverage of this consisted of a 'YouTube'-quality video fromDMZ. Thats respectable journalism right there. This story makes Kobe look like an ass, Shaq look like an ass, and ESPN look like an ass. The only person who comes away from this video with any credibility is the 17 year-old kid backing up shaq on the mic, nodding his head and holding up Shaq's giant 'BIG' bling.
    If you were to tell me that the Celtics would win the NBA Championship and Shaq would rip Kobe Bryant apart on a youtube-freestyle all in the same week, I would have called you crazy. It turns out, sometimes dreams do come true.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/06/somebody-pinch-me-shaq-slams-kobe-in.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive