Friday, September 7, 2007

DARKO FLIPS OUT; FULL TRANSCRIPT AVAILABLE

    Here is the unedited version, courtesy of We Suck at Sports:

    Reporter: Darko, first impressions?
    Darko: All right, but let's do it over there...
    R: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?
    D: Nothing, these three big shitheads, these two..three pussies have cheated us, that's what happened. This pussy, these three shitheads think they are something. I will go and fuck their mothers' pussy -- all three of them, that's what I'm gonna (????)...pussies all three of them, I'm gonna fuck his italian mother in her pussy, man, that's what I want to say...
    R: Darko, calm down a little bit, your impressions of the game?
    D: He's a shithead, he should suck my dick, go on..write that, man...all three of them, the first one and the second one and the third one...I don't give a damn about this, that's what I want to say
    R: ???
    D: Pussies..they don't call anything...he shit in his pants...I will fuck his mother in the mouth, man...if he has a daughter, I will also fuck his daughter
    R: ???
    D: ???....we are fighting here, I died...I need an infusion, do you understand...and they cheat us like shit...


    Ladies and gentlemen, the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft, Darko Milicic!!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/09/darko-flips-out-full-transcript.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive