Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Parisian Shopping

    Parisian women really do have amazing style. My mom and I spotted a few widespread trends when we were there last week:
    * neutral, solid colors
    * pretty flats, especially ballet flats (they were everywhere!)
    * dudes on rollerblades
    * older women with amazing sexuality (In Paris, you get hotter with age)

    I was trying to stave off temptation but couldn't help splurging on a fall jacket from Maje, my favorite designer who is hard to find in the U.S. See her gorgeous fall/winter collection here.

    The lingerie store Princesse Tam Tam is also fun. I'm not sure how high quality their stuff is -- If I were a big snob, I might say the lace should be softer -- but they have flirty lingerie that still feels romantic, if you want to bring home a treat for your honey....

    (Photo by Henri Cartier-Bresson)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/09/parisian-shopping.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive