Monday, February 25, 2008

CHEEZ DOODLES WILL TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY



    Many props to the ever-reliable Deadspin for revealing to us this shocking development- Stephen A. Smith doesn't do aerobics or chew his fingernails when he gets stressed- he eats Cheese Doodles. And, according to him, "I eat Cheez Doodles. That's what I do when I'm stressed. I'm gonna eat my Cheez Doodles."

    Stephen A. Smith, once upon a time, seemed invincible. His perturbed manner, hatred of logic and research, rushes to judgement, and screaming made him a nearly unbeatable opponent. Now, as his star wanes, we realize he draws his awesome power from a source even more sinister- Cheez Doodles. If we destroy the Cheez Doodles, we can finally end this reign of terror.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/02/cheez-doodles-will-take-your-pain-away.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive