Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monochromatic New Yorkers

    My dear fashionistas, I have exciting news (well, to me, at least)! I just wrote this article for New York Magazine (one of my favorite magazines ever) about five New Yorkers who dress exclusively in one color. Valeria only wears Yves Klein blue, Rebecca only wears gray, Karim wears only all pink or all white, Elizabeth (whom I adored) wears only kelly green and Stephin Merritt (of the Magnetic Fields) wears only brown. It was really fun to scout all the monochromatic people and interview all the awesome characters. If you're interested, read the story here.

    P.S. If you had to wear only one color, which would you choose?

    (Photos by Tina Tyrell.)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/02/monochromatic-new-yorkers.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive