Monday, February 4, 2008

JESUS' ANKLES ARE HELD TOGETHER WITH ELMERS GLUE AND RUBBER BANDS


    DOC STILL PLAYS HIM EVERY MINUTE POSSIBLE; RAY APPEARS TO BE EQUALLY STUPID, BELIEVING THAT POUNDING THE $&!% OUT OF THEM WILL MAKE THEM HEAL

    This is from MetroWest Daily News:

    "When I left (Seattle) the doctor there told me that he didn't want me to go to training camp and he didn't want me to play back-to-back (nights) starting the season off," Allen said. "The team had a relationship with the trainers, and the doctor, so they knew what the prognosis was - that I would have to ease into it.
    "But then when I was traded, with all the excitement and everything that I was doing, I just came here getting ready to play a season. There was no way I was going to come in and say, 'I can't play. I am not going to training camp.' And then, 'I'm not playing back-to-backs.' I was just going to take it day-by-day and see how I felt."


    Good thinking! You've had both of your ankles tacked back together, why not ignore the doctors!?Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/02/jesus-ankles-are-held-together-with.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive