Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pretty in Pink

    This 4-year-old pink-clad cutie pie, Emma, ended up being cut from the New York color article, but I promised her that I'd post her sweet story:

    Do like the color pink?
    Yeah.

    Do you have lots of pink clothes?
    Yeah.

    What are you wearing right now?
    Pink pajamas, with hearts. I love so much princesses.

    Do you want to be a princess?
    I already have three princess dresses and three crowns.

    Oh, so you are a princess.
    I have a pink book with a girl who eats pink cupcakes and the next morning her body is everything pink and her hair. And then she went to the doctor and the doctor said, "Eat nothing pink; eat only green things." And the next night, she tiptoed up and got one more pink cupcake, and the next morning, she was red.

    How funny! Have you ever had pink cupcakes?
    I never had any pink cupcakes.

    Do you have a favorite food?
    Pink ones.

    Do your brother or dad ever wear pink?
    For my dad's birthday, I gave him a pink T-shirt. It was a funny present. (laughs) All the time he wears it, I say, "That’s my T-shirt." (laughs)

    Yay, Emma! Thank you for letting me talk to you.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/02/pretty-in-pink.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive