Friday, February 1, 2008

You Make My Day

    I was so honored to receive the "You Make My Day" award from the lovely and talented Lola, Pia and Marie-Laure. Thank you so much, I'm so flattered!

    As Marie at Là wrote, the "you make my day award" works like this…
    1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make make your day.
    2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
    3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.

    It's impossible to narrow down the list of inspiring blogs, but here are five, among many, that I love:
    Winona @ Daddy Likey for her hilarious moustache parties and campaign against too-short skirts.
    Tina @ Swiss Miss for her uncanny ability to find quirky design.
    Abbey @ Abbey Goes Design Scouting for her eye for vintage finds. (I love my little duck!)
    Irene @ Bloesem for her exquisite taste, especially for fabrics and patterns, and her new baby blog!
    Vic @ Lost for how much she loves photography and art and how good she is at curating it.
    (Photo by Kim Høltermand, via Lost)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/02/you-make-my-day.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive