Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Peter Pans of Broadway

    New York Magazine just featured a really sweet story about the three boys who play Billy Elliot on Broadway. They are incredibly talented, but they're all terrified that their voices will drop or they'll have a growth spurt, since then they wouldn't be able to play the young character anymore. One boy said, "My mom used to measure me up against the wall and put the pencil at an angle to make me look taller. Now she squishes my head down to make me smaller." Aw, I just want to give them big hugs. The ballet world is so beautiful but can be so brutal. Read the story here.

    (Photos by Rachel Papo, who also took these stunning ballet shots.)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2008/11/peter-pans-of-broadway.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive