Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Heart Gilbert Arenas

    My favorite player in the league, Gilbert Arenas, also has my favorite blog in the universe over on NBA.com. He also just penned his best entry yet just the other day. Here are some highlights!

    A present!
    I couldn’t decide on a wedding gift. So, I kinda paid for the wedding. You don’t know what to give for gifts so you give money. If they end up using the money for the wedding, you end up paying for the wedding.


    A mid-concert workout!
    For all the Beyoncé fans out there, I went to her concert. You know, you see her
    on TV and you think, “Oh man, does she really look that pretty in person?” Yes.
    She does. I never realized what makes her so different until I saw her live.
    She’s an entertainer. She has everything. She entertained me. I gladly spent
    money on a suite to see her. I invited a couple of my teammates too. DeShawn
    Stevenson came, Caron came … I watched the first eight songs or so, then
    went down and worked out
    , and went back to the suite to watch the
    ending.


    An award!
    Usually I give out awards at the end
    of the year
    , but somebody won the “Best Interview of the Century” award this
    summer. If you guys haven’t seen it, you need to search “Marbury interview” on
    YouTube. If you don’t think this is the best interview in history, something is mentally wrong with you. It was so good, I watched
    it 12 times just to make sure that what I was watching was actually real and I
    wasn’t imagining it.
    He’s like, “I’m going to average 10 points, 11-12
    dimes, four assists …” And I’m like, “What? Last time I checked, dimes and
    assists were the same thing.” Then he answers his cell phone in the middle of
    the interview. And at the end he just starts screaming, “Do it with me now! Do
    it with me!” I had to rewind it just to make sure it was really Stephon Marbury
    on there. So, I present Steph with the "Interview of the Century" Hibachi Award!


    A challenge!

    For all of you Madden fans out there that are camping out, waiting for the game
    to be released, I know what it's like. I used to do that too. But not anymore.
    Being on the cover of NBA LIVE '08 comes with its priveleges. I already got a copy of Madden. You can meet me in the lobby, my tag is Agent Arenas.
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-heart-gilbert-arenas.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive