Thursday, August 9, 2007

Stay-at-home girlfriend

    The other morning, I was really sleepy and told Alex that I would like to be his stay-at-home girlfriend.

    He asked me what I'd do, so I came up with a to-do list:
    * think of party themes
    * call him a lot to say hi during the day
    * walk around the neighborhood to discover new shops and restaurants
    * read lots of magazines so i'd be an interesting conversationalist

    As a type-A personality, I'm sure that after a week I would miss my job and Lina and want to go back. But it seemed like a really nice idea when I was sleepy and smoochy in the morning.
    (Illustration by Erin Petson)

    P.S. I also love this song, via Swiss Miss.Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/08/stay-at-home-girlfriend.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive