Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I*Heart*Celtics Identifies an Enemy Combatant


    WE'RE ON TO YOU, "Lou Soteriou"!!! DAN DICKAU AND THE REST OF GARDEN SECURITY PUT ON HIGH ALERT AFTER CONNECTICUT D-BAG CURSES OUT THE JESUS FOR NO REASON; THIS IS DEFINITELY A PICTURE OF THE D-BAG IN QUESTION BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST PICTURE TO POP UP AFTER A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH

    Jesus Shuttlesworth was the special guest of a gym down in Connecticut the other day, offering to pay for a membership and even offering to appear in commercials for the gym when the psychotic lawyer-wielding maniac owner flipped out like Scalabrine when his mom doesn't let him get extra Pop-Tarts.
    It's all documented in this fine piece in the Hartford Courant.

    "I got up and walked back there and when I walked around the corner he was
    standing there waiting for me with this look of disgust on his face like I stole
    some money from him," Allen said. "I extended my hand to him to say, `How ya
    doin'. I'm Ray. Nice to meet you.' And he just had his hand on his hip. He
    didn't even offer to shake my hand. `Did I do something to offend you?' because
    I wasn't trying to take any money from him. I didn't take any money from him. So
    he goes on this rant about who gave you a pass to come in here. So I said, `One
    of your employees gave me the pass. I'm a guest."He said, `Why don't you just
    buy a membership like everybody else? I have a business here to run. I don't
    give any free handouts. I have a business to run here.' ... He was yelling at me
    like I was one of his kids or something, but once he said that he walked out the
    office, just walked away from me. I said, `I'll never come in your gym again.'
    He was like, `Don't come back.'"


    Listen up, Lou Dog, or whatever your gym membership Gestapo call you- Jesus does whatever the hell he wants. If you can't deal with that, we're just going to have to ask Big Baby Davis to jump in his trusty pool of chocolate sauce and administer the Bronco Buster of a lifetime. Bitch!
    Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/08/iheartceltics-identifies-enemy.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive