Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I was tagged!

    I've been tagged twice – once by Orange Beautiful and once by Ma Vie en Rose. (Thanks!) The rules of tagging are that I have to reveal eight personal things and tag eight other people ...

    Here are my eight things:
    • I am obsessed with chocolate chip cookies. If there is one in front of me, I literally cannot not eat it. I always imagined having a cake-shaped stack of cookies instead of a wedding cake.
    • I am claustrophobic and scared of elevators and subways. I really feel like I'm going to get stuck in them forever. I know the fear is irrational, but I still want people to hold my hand in elevators.
    • I sleep with earplugs and a mask and a kitten.
    • I was born in Paris and lived in England when I was little. I can fake a British accent, although not on command.
    • I am a terrible dancer. I just don't know how to move! I stand very awkwardly on dance floors. My friend Andrea once taught me at a bar with a mirror (she was so nice!) but I have since forgotten.
    • If I could marry any fictional character, I would marry Mike Myers in So I Married an Ax-Murderer.
    • Red wine makes me crabby and sad. I think I might be allergic to tannins or something. Whenever I'd reach for a glass, Josh would warn me, "Ends in tears, J. Ends in tears."
    • For years growing up, I believed in Peter Pan. I made my parents call me "Wendy" when they kissed me good night, in case Peter was listening on the windowsill. I also made my sister Lucy wear a blue-and-white striped nightshirt so she'd look like Wendy's brother John. (Thanks, Luce!)

    Now I will tag eight people I find intriguing: Mommy, Bean, Gina, Jeannie, Rachel, Sidsel, Amy, and Abby. Excited to hear what you'll say!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-was-tagged.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive