Sunday, November 4, 2007

2-0



    CELTICS ALMOST BLOW GAME AGAINST THE LAMEST FRANCHISE IN BASKETBALL HISTORY; JESUS SAVES IN OVERTIME


    In a game that was far more stressful than it needed to be, the Celtics pulled out a close one thanks to Shuttlesworth's clutch shot down the stretch. Now, the Celtics never should have been in overtime, because they let Chris Bosh go bananas in garbage time and tie the game up. I was pretty bitter, but then the Celtics picked it up in OT and took care of business. A couple thoughts from the game:

    1) Big Baby icing his lip is a hilarious mental image.
    2) Ray Allen is a more adaptable player than Paul Pierce. Pierce is so stubborn that he will keep making the same mistake until he fixes it. As a result, he went 4-17 from the floor with only 6 free throws. Allen was scoring from all angles tonight. It was making me nervous watching Allen take over, though, because in my brain I think that Paul is sensitive about these things. Maybe he isn't, but it makes me nervous. I wonder how long the lovefest will last...
    3) TJ Ford made Rondo look silly, but I don't think that's the big deal. Foul trouble makes good players look like morons.
    4) Eddie House makes me nervous, but Pierce was taking far more outrageous shots than Mike Bibby's sister's husband. I just wish Rondo could stay on the floor so that House could spend more time shaving his weird beard and less time threatening to jack up Twan-like 35-foot threes.
    5) I prefer Tony Allen to James Posey. Posey has a handle worse than Walter McCarty wearing mittens.
    6) Scott Pollard played for 4 minutes and his +/- was -8. In other words, Perk has to get in 48 minute shape.
    7) Last but most important, I*Heart*Celtics would like to send their condolences to the Rivers family. Doc's father died recently and he wasn't at the game, and to be totally honest, I missed him! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

    Overall, the Celtics won a close game against a reasonably difficult opponent and they are putting wins in the bank. It's exciting, but then I realized that the Clippers are 2-0, too. Whatever. Go C's!Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/11/2-0.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive