Monday, November 19, 2007

Botanical bathroom.

    My friends Susan and Rob had a brunch this Sunday to celebrate both Rob's birthday and their new apartment. Sadly, I forgot my camera, but, along with a scattering of Eames chairs and gorgeous wooden table, they had some surprising touches, such as two framed posters of the Prada Waist Down exhibit (Susan is a fashion editor), an immense collection of art/typography books (Rob is a graphic designer), a series of homemade Rorschach inkblot tests and, cutest of all, a framed receipt of coffee they had in Paris on their first New Year's Eve together.

    Anyway, Alex and I were inspired by their creativity and well-edited aesthetic, and I was propelled to look through old decor photos yesterday. I found this image of genius bathroom decoupage. I love love love it, but I have no idea where I first saw it. (Anyone know?) Many people kind of ignore their bathroom walls, but wouldn't it be such a surprise to open the door and see all these beautiful prints?Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/11/botanical-bathroom.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive