Monday, November 26, 2007

The Cup-of-Jo Holiday Gift Guide

    I wasn't going to do a gift guide this year because everyone I'm buying presents for also reads my blog. But when one of my favorite readers requested gift ideas, how could I say no? She is just too cute.

    Here's a tip: When brainstorming presents for someone, I first make a list of his or her favorite things--traveling, biking, a new house, a new job, whatever. Once you've chosen a category, it's easier to think of specific gifts. Also, I'm a huge fan of pooling money--you can buy a much cooler present for your dad if your siblings contribute, too.

    Ok, here we go! (I'll do a post or two each day...)
    (Photo by Petra Warass, via I Heart Photograph)Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/11/cup-of-jo-holiday-gift-guide.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive