Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Prospect Park

    Gasp! Don't you love today's photograph in Jen Bekman's online shop 20x200? It's a winter scene in Prospect Park by Joseph O. Holmes. It reminds me of childhood walks through the English countryside and bundling up during Michigan winters....Doesn't it make your nose cold and cheeks flushed just looking at it?

    I think I'm going to buy it! It's one of those prints that I'd love looking at every day. Now, the question is, should I get the smaller print for $20 or the larger for $200? It's a big price difference, but larger prints are more beautiful and evocative. What do you think, dear readers?Source URL: http://ledger-heath.blogspot.com/2007/11/prospect-park.html
    Visit ledger heath for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive